It seems like it was only yesterday when creating landing pages and funnels seemed impossible without proficient web developers. And boy, did you have to dig into your savings to pay for their services! Nowadays, you can build full-fledged websites, pages, and funnels without any help.
There are plenty of advanced tools that you can use to build landing pages and funnels, but due to the wide variety, pinpointing the right platform for your business can be quite challenging, and that’s the main reason why we’re always comparing and categorizing available software.
In this article, we’re looking to compare the popular OptimizePress with the mighty ClickFunnels in order to find out which platform is best for what. Both services are capable of building landing pages and funnels, so it’s going to be interesting. OptimizePress vs.
ClickFunnels: Short Answer
If you’re looking to build a simple landing page for your WordPress website without spending an immense amount of money, OptimizePress is a formidable platform to use. However, if you’re in search of a platform that can help you build a digital empire,
ClickFunnels: Comparison Table
|OptimizePress is both a landing page builder and lead generation solution for WordPress.|
|An extremely cost-effective builderLots of free, neat-looking templatesFlaunts extremely fast loading timeCompatible with numerous pluginsCan easily build membership portals||Offers a two-week free trial periodWide range of pre-made templatesIntuitive drag-and-drop page editorIn-built A/B split testing functionalityNumerous third-party integrations|
|Not all templates are equal in qualityCustomer support is apparently slow||Costly compared to similar toolsCustomer service isn’t exemplary|
Overview of OptimizePress
OptimizePress is a lead generation tool and landing page builder that’s dedicated to WordPress. It’s actually a WordPress plugin, more or less. You can use this platform to create landing pages and sales pages with ease. It also enables you to create membership portals and opt-in pages.
OptimizePress is one of the most cost-effective landing page builders on the market today. You won’t have to pay a ton of money per month, which is good news for those who are just starting their businesses. You’ll only be paying a very insignificant amount of money PER YEAR!
OptimizePress flaunts an impressive range of landing page templates and useful elements. This allows you to build stunning web pages in no time. The reason why OptimizePress is so popular is that it’s extremely easy to learn and use. It doesn’t require an expert to implement its features.
One of the features that help set OptimizePress from other competitors is Leadmeter, which is a button that you click in order for the platform to evaluate the page you‘ve built and indicate how well optimized it is. It also presents you with advice and tips on how to improve optimization.
Most Notable Features:
- WordPress Hosted: OptimizePress works only with WordPress sites. This means that you’ll need to have your own self-hosted WordPress website in order to use it. You can use it as a WordPress theme, or you can install it as a plugin on your website.
- Drag and Drop Oriented: OptimizePress flaunts an editor that’s extremely easy to use, thanks to its drag-and-drop orientation. In other words, all you need to do to customize a page using OptimizePress is drag and drop the elements you need from the dashboard.
- Unlimited Pages: From landing pages and sales pages to membership sites and opt-in pages, OptimizePress enables you to create an unlimited number of pages. Each type is focused on a specific goal, but you can always customize the pages to your liking.
- Tons of Templates: When it comes to pre-made templates, OptimizePress is a superb platform. It’s equipped with over 100 templates that you can use to get your pages done faster. The templates are also divided into different categories for ease of selection.
- Excellent Elements: In the editor’s dashboard, you can select from an impressive array of elements to implement onto your pages, audio players, video players, and countdown timers, to buttons, boxes, and testimonials. You can even add product showcases!
- Membership Portals: With the aid of the Optimize Member module, OptimizePress lets you create membership sites where you can protect your content and sell visitors access to your content. You can use this feature to earn a solid recurring income each month.
- A/B Split Testing Function: The OptimizePress Experiments module is the tool’s own split-testing function. It enables you to compare two or more variations of the same page in order to figure out which design yields higher conversion and visitor appeal.
- One-time Fee: We’re going to cover all OptimizePress packages shortly, but you should know that all of its plans are charged on a one-time fee. However, depending on which plan you’re subscribed to, you’ll need to pay a yearly fee to access support and updates.
- Leadmeter: For templates that are compatible, Leadpages is a button that you can click on in order for OptimizePress to evaluate how well optimized your page is. Based on the results, it’ll present a bunch of suggestions that can help further optimize your page.
- Easy to Learn and Use: Compared to
ClickFunnels, OptimizePress is a very simplistic platform, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. You don’t need to have any sort of previous knowledge in order to utilize it to the max. It’s quite intuitive and straightforward.
Almost all landing page and sales funnel builders are equipped with drag-and-drop editors, but it’s
Building a sales funnel from scratch with the aid
Creating landing pages and sales funnels aren’t
Most Notable Features:
- Intuitive Drag and Drop Editor:
ClickFunnels’ builder is arguably the best visual editor out there. It allows you to create sales funnels and landing pages from scratch by simply dragging elements from the dashboard and dropping them onto your project.
- Pre-Made Templates: Don’t want to waste precious time building funnels from scratch? you can choose from the various templates that
ClickFunnelshas to offer. Also, you can customize these pre-made templates to meet the requirements of your brand.
- Backpack Affiliate Program: Backpack is one of
ClickFunnels’ premium features, and it enables you to set up and manage your affiliate program without any need for third-party providers. This feature is only available on the ClickFunnelsPlatinum package.
- Actionetics Email Service: This is yet another one of
ClickFunnels’ premium functions. It’s also available exclusively in the ClickFunnelsPlatinum plan. Actionetics is an in-built email marketing solution that completely eliminates the need for third-party providers.
- Numerous Integrations:
ClickFunnelsintegrates with tons of big-name services, from email marketing providers like AWeber and MailChimp to e-commerce software such as Shopify, content management systems like WordPress, and many payment processors.
- eCommerce Service: With the aid of
ClickFunnels, you can promote and sell any type of product, be it a physical or digital product. You can also integrate with many payment processors like Stripe and Paypal, and packaging and shipping services like ShipStation.
- Membership Sites: Looking for a way to make a considerable recurring income? You’re able to build membership sites using membership funnels. You’ll be able to promote your exclusive content and have visitors sign up for memberships to gain access to it.
- A/B Split Testing: Assessing the design of your sales funnel or page is made easy with
ClickFunnels’ A/B split-testing functionality. This function allows you to test all aspects of your sales funnel or landing page. This helps to ensure the highest conversion rate.
- Built-In Analytics: This function works in unison with the A/B split-testing feature, as it helps you track the performance of your funnels very easily by displaying information like user behavior, page views, and the number of conversions your funnel has garnered.
- Webinar Funnels:
ClickFunnelscan help you create many types of funnels like webinar funnels. As its name implies, this type of funnel enables you to promote webinars, be it a product-based and service-based webinar. It also plays them automatically on-demand.
Pricing is certainly one of the strongest selling points that OptimizePress has to offer. It features three different pricing plans that are extremely affordable. Unfortunately, it doesn’t feature a free trial period like
The first OptimizePress pricing plan is the Essential package, and it’s valued at $99/year. Using this plan, you’ll be able to build unlimited pages and garner unlimited leads. Moreover, you gain access to over 100 professional templates and over 20 premium integrations, including Zapier.
The second OptimizePress pricing plan is the Business package, which costs $149/year. With this plan, you get everything the Essential plan has to offer, in addition to a bunch of neat extra features, including a premium templates selection, lots of free photos, and priority email support.
The third and final OptimizePress pricing plan is the Suite package, and it costs $199/year. It’s a package that flaunts all of the features found in the Business plan, in addition to features such as OptimizeFunnel, which allows you to create marketing funnels in WordPress very easily.
Other neat features that the Suite package offers are OptimizeLeads, which enables you to add opt-in forms anywhere you want, and OptimizeCheckouts, which is a function that allows you to easily accept payments on your website. The Suite plan is the most popular of the three.
Aside from the difference in features, there’s a glaring distinction between all of OptimizePress’ pricing plans, and that’s the number of sites you can use them on. You can utilize the Essential plan on one website, the Business plan on 5 websites, and the Suite plan on 20 websites.
Before you can access the free trial period, you’ll be asked to select one of
Another feature that the Platinum plan grants you access to is Actionetics Email Marketing. This is the platform’s built-in email marketing solution, and it allows you to interact directly with email leads without the need to integrate with a third-party provider like MailChimp or GetResponse.
The Platinum package may be a little cost-prohibitive for smaller businesses, but it offers a great deal of value since it doesn’t put any limitations on the number of landing pages or sales funnels that you can create. Also, you can get as many visitors as you want, unlike with the Basic plan.
It’s also worth noting that
ClickFunnels – Which Tool to Use?
Both platforms have their own pros and cons, and either one can be of great help if used for the right task. However, you can make a decision based on two factors: price and functionality.
In Terms of Pricing
When it comes to pricing, it’s very obvious which platform wins. OptimizePress isn’t just cheaper than
In Terms of Functionality
OptimizePress offers a ton of functionality for its price, but still, it doesn’t stand a chance in the face of the powerful
At the end of the day, we have nothing but admiration for both OptimizePress and
However, if you’re looking for an all-in-one marketing solution that’s capable of building effective sales funnels and landing pages in no time and for any site,