Amongst all solutions used to generate more leads, Leadpages and ClickFunnels have to be the two most prominent ones out there. Both tools share a lot in common, but there are a number of areas where notable discrepancies between the two platforms reveal themselves.
Leadpages is a dedicated landing page builder, whereas ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing software that specializes in building sales funnels. As you can probably tell, there’s a lot to cover in this article, so let’s not waste any time and jump straight into Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels.
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Short Answer
Leadpages is an excellent choice for marketers who are involved in display advertising and PPC advertising. ClickFunnels, on the other hand, is more suitable for entrepreneurs who are looking for an all-in-one platform to help them manage all of their sales funnels.
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Comparison
|Leadpages is a powerful landing page builder that’s suitable for all pay-per-click marketers.||ClickFunnels is an all-inclusive platform that’s ideal for marketers and product developers.|
|Offers a two-week free trial periodFeatures onboard A/B split testingVarious landing page integrationsVery professional-looking templatesCreates landing pages in no time||Offers a two-week free trial periodPlenty of third-party integrationsNumerous pre-designed templatesFeatures built-in A/B split testingHas its own email autoresponder|
|Very limited customization optionsHigh-priced for what it has to offer||Not the most budget-friendly toolCustomer support isn’t that great|
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Overview
Before we put these two esteemed platforms head to head, it only seems fitting that we first give them a proper introduction so that you have a pretty good idea of what they’re all about.
Overview of Leadpages
Leadpages is one of the most prominent landing page software that you can use to connect with customers, capture leads, and finalize sales. Leadpages lets you build landing pages, opt-in and pop-up forms, and more. You can also capture leads via email with the aid of LeadLinks.
Leadpages is equipped with a drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows you to build pages in short periods of time and without any coding expertise. Leadpages flaunts an impressive host of features that will allow you to create high-yielding landing pages like it’s nothing.
Most Notable Features:
- Pre-Build Landing Pages – Leadpages is packed with a range of preset, mobile-friendly landing page templates that you can utilize or modify to meet your needs. With the aid of these templates, you’ll be able to knock out a killer landing page in less than 20 minutes.
- Drag and Drop Customization – Leadpages might not be as innovative as ClickFunnels in this area, but it offers a decent drag-and-drop editor that offers visual customization. It feels kind of clunky compared to ClickFunnels’ editor, but it’s still quite manageable.
- Landing Page Split Testing – Just like all respectable marketing software, Leadpages is equipped with a split-testing functionality that you can use for your pages. With the aid of this feature, you’ll be able to determine which design garners the highest conversions.
- Opt-In Pop-Ups – Pop-ups are a tried and tested way of capturing leads and Leadpages will allow you to create numerous types of opt-ins with the aid of Leadboxes. Leadpages also has a WordPress plugin that allows you to embed pop-ups on your posts.
- Lead Notifications – This functionality will automatically collect lead data on your behalf and send the needed information about those leads to your inbox. Keep in mind that you still need to employ an email marketing service in order to market to your leads.
- LeadMagnet Delivery System – LeadMagnet might be Leadpages’ most acknowledged feature. It pretty much offers cold leads a free gift, making them less on-the-fence. We’re aware that ClickFunnels has a similar feature, but LeadMagnet is just easier to use.
- LeadDigits – If you’re someone who does a lot of live events like conference speaking, it will definitely benefit you to use LeadDigits, as it allows you to collect email opt-ins using a text message. Upon texting your LeadDigits number, leads will get an automated reply.
- SMS Sign-Ups – This function offers your leads an easier way to sign up for your list. It involves you sending your leads a text message on their phone, them responding to your text with their email address, and that’s about it. This function is backed by LeadDigits.
Overview of ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is another powerhouse landing page builder and sales funnel creator that boasts a remarkable range of innovative functions, including its own email marketing solution and affiliate marketing solution. ClickFunnels may be a tad costly, but it definitely offers your money’s worth.
ClickFunnels’ visual drag-and-drop editor allows you to build landing pages and sales funnels in a heartbeat. It also features tons of pre-made templates that you can use and customize. This is a tool that makes generating sales and making more money a seamless and effortless task.
Most Notable Features:
- Pre-Made Templates and Funnels – Creating sales funnels and landing pages with this tool is super easy, thanks to its array of pre-made templates and sales funnels. All you’re required to do is pick a template, customize it if you want, and just use it right away.
- Intuitive Drag and Drop Editor – Many have tried to emulate it, but ClickFunnels’ editor remains the most innovative out there. It allows you to create and customize funnels and pages with ease. You don’t even need to have a background in coding or web design.
- Dedicated Email Autoresponder – Actionetics, ClickFunne’s very own email marketing functionality allows you to do without a third-party email provider. Nevertheless, you can still integrate with various email marketing providers such as Mailchimp and AWeber.
- Backpack Affiliate Program – With the aid of ClickFunnels, you’ll be able to set up and manage your own affiliate programs by recruiting affiliates and having them promote the product or service you’re trying to sell. The feature is available on the Etison Suite plan.
- Numerous Integrations – ClickFunnels is one of the best online marketing platforms in terms of integrations. You can integrate ClickFunnels with numerous third-party services such as Mailchimp, Shopify, Zapier, WordPress, and various other services.
- Integrated eCommerce – ClickFunnels gives you the ability to manage an eCommerce operation with ease, whether you’re selling digital or physical products. What’s more, it’s payment processing tools and can be integrated with ShipStation for shipping.
- Onboard A/B Split Testing – ClickFunnels’ split testing functionality lets you identify the designs that yield the most conversions. You can use this function to split test any of the elements utilized in your sales funnels and landing pages to ensure ideal performance.
- Membership Funnels – ClickFunnels enables you to build all types of funnels, including effective membership funnels. In other words, you’ll be able to promote your website and have your visitors sign up for memberships in order to access exclusive content
- Onboard Analytics – ClickFunnels is equipped with a built-in analytics function that lets you keep tabs on the performance on your sales funnels and landing pages. The feature displays vital data such as user behavior, page views, and the number of conversions.
- Webinar Hosting – Utilizing this functionality, you’ll be able to host webinars without any hassles. Not only that, but you can use one of ClickFunnels’ webinar funnels to promote your webinars. ClickFunnels has the option to run webinars automatically on-demand.
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Pricing
There are major price differences between Leadpages and ClickFunnels, with the former being more affordable than the latter. Let’s take a brief look at what each pricing plan has to offer.
Leadpages offers three different pricing plans. The first pricing plan is the Start plan, and it costs $19/month billed monthly or $15/month if billed annually. If you’re managing a home business or you’re simply a solopreneur, you’ll find the Start plan to be very accommodating of your needs.
The second plan is the Standard plan. This plan costs $37/month billed monthly or $25/month if billed annually. This plan is optimal for small businesses and established marketers. The top-tier plan is the Pro plan, and it costs $79/month billed annually or $48/month billed annually.
Compared to ClickFunnels’ pricing, Leadpages’ subscription plans seem to be pretty affordable. To find out more about the offerings of each plan, click this link. We’d like to stress that this tool is merely a landing page builder, but it’s excellent at what it does, so it’s worth every penny.
ClickFunnels offers two main plans. The first plan is the Basic plan, and it starts at $97/month. It allows you to create 20 funnels and 100 pages, hosts up to 20,000 visitors per month, and it lets you integrate with various third-party services and email autoresponders.
The second plan, which is ClickFunnels’ top-tier plan, is Etison Suite. This plan is different from the previous plan in the sense that it offers you access to Actionetics Email Autoresponder and Backpack Affiliate Programs, which are two of ClickFunnels’ most notable features.
We’d like to note that both ClickFunnels and Leadpages offer a 14-day free trial period, so you can try both platforms and figure out which one works best for your business without having to pay a single penny. To learn more about ClickFunnels’ subscription plans, click this link.
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Integrations
Both Leadpages and ClickFunnels offer tons of integrations that can make your job a lot easier, from CRM and analytics to social media and email marketing. The table below sums it up nicely.
|WordPress Drupal GoTo Webinar Facebook Stripe PayPal HubSpot Marketo Ontraport Facebook Ads MailChimp ConvertKit 1 Shopping Cart Shopify Infusionsoft Google Analytics More||AWeber MailChimp GetResponse ActiveCampaign WebinarJam Ever Webinar GoTo Webinar Maropost Constant Contact Sendlane Twilio ShipStation Stripe OntraPort Clickbank Infusionsoft More|
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Sales Funnels
Creating sales funnels with ClickFunnels is pretty easy, considering the platform already comes with various pre-built funnels for various objectives, from hosting webinars to selling products. It also allows you to create funnels from scratch using its intuitive drag-and-drop builder.
Building a sales funnel using ClickFunnels is as simple as choosing the objective of the funnel, whether it’s selling a product, hosting a webinar, or collecting emails. After choosing your funnel, ClickFunnels will start initiating all of the needed pages without any involvement from you.
The process of establishing a sales funnel with Leadpages is difficult compared to ClickFunnels. There are no pre-made templates like ClickFunnels, meaning that you’ll have to integrate with a mailing list service, a payment processor, and various other third-party services.
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels – Landing Pages
Equipped with an intuitive drag-and-drop editor, ClickFunnels allows you to build landing pages from scratch with ease and without any knowledge in coding or design. You just draw a header, a few subheaders, some images, a few other elements, and voila, you’ve got a landing page.
ClickFunnels allows you to add custom elements such as auto-playing videos, countdowns, and more. Once you’ve gotten used to ClickFunnels’ UI, you’ll find it easy to build landing pages with no effort and in very minimal time. However, Leadpages is a tough competitor in this area.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one digital marketing software, which means that it has its virtual hands in just about everything. Leadpages, on the other hand, is a devout landing page creator. That’s all it does, and it does it exceedingly well, making it a more efficient option for building pages.
Leadpages also uses a drag-and-drop UI in order to allow users to build landing pages. You just drag a few headers and a few elements and you’ve got yourself a professional landing page. It’s also equipped with pre-made conversion-based landing pages and allows you to add pop-ups.
When it comes to landing page templates, Leadpages is more superior than ClickFunnels. All of its templates are optimized for both desktop and mobile. All things considered, Leadpages is the winner when it comes to landing pages, thanks to its wide range of landing page features.
Leadpages and ClickFunnels are two powerful tools that can offer marketers great convenience. When it comes to building landing pages, Leadpages is the more superior option, but that’s just it. ClickFunnels is a more superior option when it comes to everything else.
Our other posts on this topic :
- The 9 Best ClickFunnels Alternatives – By Experts
- How to Build the Best Funnel With ClickFunnels ?
- Build a Landing Page Using ClickFunnels : Ultimate Guide
- ClickFunnels For Your eCommerce Store : The Guide
- ClickFunnels For Affiliate Marketers [ULTIMATE GUIDE]
- Kartra Pricing Guide: How Much Does it Really Cost?
- Funnel Scripts Review : Is It Really Worth It?
- ClickFunnels vs. Shopify: Which Suits You More?
- 7 Best Leadpages Alternatives [Ultimate Guide]
- Thrive vs ClickFunnels: Which Suits Your Business More?
- Kajabi vs. Kartra: Which One Should You Use?
- Kartra vs. ClickFunnels: Which Funnel Builder Is Best Suited for Your Business?
- Builderall vs. ClickFunnels: Which Is Better?
- What Is ClickFunnels?