Starting a successful online business no longer requires you to resort to and spend hundreds of dollars on web developers. As an entrepreneur, you can launch an online business without help, thanks to the broad variety of advanced tools available. But which tool should you opt for?
For the past few years,
ClickFunnels: Short Answer
Kyvio is an excellent all-inclusive marketing solution for course creators and businesses that sell digital products. It’s budget-friendly and very easy to use.
ClickFunnels: Comparison Table
|Kyvio is a new yet powerful all-in-one solution that helps you manage your online business.|
|Builds unlimited pages per funnelFlaunts an A/B split-testing featureVisual drag-and-drop funnel editorExcellent customer managementPlenty of pre-designed templates||Offers a two-week free trial periodWide range of pre-built templatesNumerous third-party integrationsVisual drag-and-drop page editorOnboard split testing functionality|
|Not the most robust page builderLimited apps compared to its rival||Customer support isn’t exemplaryExpensive compared to other tools|
Overview of Kyvio
Kyvio is an extensive online marketing solution created by Neil Napier and Steven van der Peijil. It’s designed to help marketers, as well as entrepreneurs, nurture their online businesses. It’s all about leveraging marketing strategies, increasing brand awareness, and advanced SEO.
Kyvio is composed of five distinct modules: Smart Funnels, Smart Mailer, Smart Affiliates, Smart Memberships, and Smart Academy. Each module features its own array of functions, which we’ll cover shortly. You can probably tell what each module is all about just looking at their names.
Kyvio is one of the best marketing tools for course creators, thanks to its membership feature. It allows you to monetize subscribers and secure your products for them. In addition, it drop-feeds content. In other words, it stops people from accessing content based on expiration dates.
If you’re not that experienced as an internet marketer, Kyvio would make for a better pick for you than
It’s also worth noting that Kyvio is considerably more affordable than
Kyvio isn’t just geared towards freelance marketers and solopreneurs, it’s also an excellent pick for small and mid-sized companies as well. It features just about everything
Most Notable Features:
- Drag and Drop Builder: Building sales funnels and landing pages with Kyvio is as easy as it could be, thanks to its use of a drag-and-drop builder. All you need to do is drag the elements you need from the builder’s dashboard and just drop it onto the canvas.
- Pre-Built Templates: Equipped with over 200 pre-designed templates, Kyvio allows for a simple funnel building process. The templates are all customizable, so feel free to add as many pages as you want, implement different elements, or integrate custom CSS.
- Mobile Responsive: This isn’t necessarily a function, it’s more of an attribute. All of the pages created by Kyvio are extremely responsive and neat-looking on all devices, be it a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. So you can forget all about clunky mobile pages.
- Lots of Built-In Plugins: With the aid of Kyvio, you can make use of a bunch of plugins like popups, info bars, hello bars, and plenty of other conversational tools. Moreover, the platform features built-in plugins for WordPress, so you don’t need to purchase any.
- A/B Split Testing: Split testing is a critical feature to look for in any funnel builder, as it helps ensure great results. Using Kyvio’s A/B split-testing functionality, you can test your sales funnel and figure out how well it’s performing so that you can adjust it accordingly.
- Conversion Tracking: Kyvio’s builder is equipped with a conversion-tracking function. Using this function, you can easily keep tabs on how well your funnels are performing in terms of conversion rates. Based on the results, changes can be made for the better.
- Smart Mailer: Just like
ClickFunnels, Kyvio boasts its own built-in email marketing tool. It spares you from the need to avail to email providers like MailChimp and AWeber. You can use it to broadcast emails and autoresponders, as well as gather email leads.
- Smart Academy: This is Kyvio’s own online course training program. It’s designed for creators mainly, but it can benefit just about any online marketer. The platform features marketing materials that can teach you how to build a successful online business.
- Smart Affiliates: Rather than wasting money on third-party providers and ads, Kyvio’s built-in affiliate marketing program allows you to recruit affiliates in order to promote and sell your products. Affiliates earn a commission every time a promoted unit is purchased.
- Monthly Boot Camp: This is another one of Kyvio’s unique features. In this feature, a Kyvio user seizes 1-day copywriting training geared towards sales, a 4-hour information product, and also LIVE training on how you can create and launch a sales funnel.
Before Kyvio was even launched,
If you have any experience with sales funnels, you know just how hard it can be to create them. That very reason is why the self-made entrepreneur, Russell Brunson, founder of
A drag-and-drop editor, as the name implies, allows you to drag the elements you need on your page from the dashboard, and drop them onto your project in order for them to render. The tool features a ton of useful elements, from audio and video players to countdown timers and more.
Not really interested in building your own landing pages and sales funnels entirely from scratch? Don’t even sweat it, as
Landing pages and sales funnels aren’t the only aspects
Most Notable Features:
- Visual Drag and Drop Editor: Almost all landing page builders flaunt a drag-and-drop, but
ClickFunnels’ is arguably to be the most capable of them all. You can use it to build funnels from scratch by simply dragging and dropping elements from the dashboard.
- Pre-Made Templates:
ClickFunnelsspares you the hassle of having to design landing pages and sales funnels from scratch by offering you tons of free and paid templates to pick from. Not only that, but it allows you to customize its templates to your liking.
- Actionetics Email Marketing: Actionetics is
ClickFunnels’ in-house email solution. It’s only available in ClickFunnels’ top-tier pricing plan, ClickFunnelsPlatinum. It allows you to interact with email leads directly without the need for a third-party email provider.
- Backpack Affiliate Program: This is another feature that’s only available in the top-tier plan. As the name implies, this feature enables you to set up and manage your very own affiliate marketing program without third-party assistance. It’s intuitive and easy to use.
- Full-Fledged eCommerce: You can utilize
ClickFunnelsto run a complete e-commerce operation, whether you’re marketing a digital or physical product. It integrates with plenty of payment processors, as well as packaging and shipping services like ShipStation.
- Lots of API Integrations:
ClickFunnelsowns one of the longest lists of API integrations out there. From email services like AWeber and Mailchimp to e-commerce platforms like Shopify and content management systems like WordPress to other useful services.
- A/B Split Testing: With the aid of
ClickFunnels’ A/B split-testing feature, you can easily assess the design of your landing pages and figure out which variation of that design will garner you more leads. You can use it to split-test almost all aspects on a landing page.
- Onboard Analytics:
ClickFunnels’ built-in analytics feature does a great job of pointing out useful information such as user behavior, number of conversions, and page views. It allows you to keep tabs on your funnels or page’s performance without third-party help.
- Membership Sites: Utilizing
ClickFunnels, you can create membership sites to promote and protect exclusive content so that audiences sign up for memberships in order to gain access to your content. This feature can help you earn a respectable recurring income.
- Webinar Funnels: Utilizing
ClickFunnels, you can devise all types of funnels, including webinar funnels. This type of funnel helps promote your product-based or service-based webinars without third-party help. It also plays your webinars automatically on-demand.
Kyvio, just like
The first pricing plan is Kyvio Basic, and it costs $29/month. It offers you access to three of the five modules that Kyvio has to offer: Smart Funnels, Smart Memberships, and Smart Mailer. Not only that, but it grants you access to the media manager and unlimited external integrations.
Did we mention that Kyvio allows you to build entire websites as well? Using the Basic plan, you can create one site only. The main downside to this pricing plan is that it allows for a single user only, which is why it’s highly recommended for freelance advertisers and solopreneurs only.
The second pricing plan is Kyvio Business, and it costs $69/month. This package features four of the modules Kyvio has to offer. Moreover, it grants you unlimited external integrations and the media manager. This plan also offers you up to five domains and three different user accounts.
Kyvio’s third and final pricing package is Kyvio Pro, and it’s valued at $149/month, which is way more affordable than
Using the Pro plan, you have the ability to establish up to 15 websites. Further, it allows for up to 10 members, which makes it a great package for startups and mid-sized companies. Overall, all of Kyvio’s plans offer an excellent deal of value for the money and are pretty budget-friendly.
As you’re signing up for the
The second pricing package,
In addition to having an unlimited account, the Platinum package grants its users access to all of
Another neat functionality that the Platinum package grants users access to is the ability to build and manage their own affiliate marketing programs. With this feature, you can recruit affiliates to promote and sell your products on your behalf, and you can manage them within
ClickFunnels: Sales Funnels
Kyvio is definitely the underdog when compared to big-name tools like
Kyvio is dubbed as a “stupidly simple” tool, so you don’t need to have any sort of experience in order to make use of it efficiently. However, comparing its drag-and-drop editor with that offered by
Where Kyvio shines, however, is with its templates. For starters, it features more templates than
In terms of design and quality, the templates provided by both platforms are professional-looking and conversion-oriented. In addition, both tools allow you to customize their pre-made templates to meet your brand’s requirements. All in all, it’s a very close call, but
ClickFunnels: Email Marketing
Both Kyvio and
Kyvio’s built-in email marketing solution allows you to broadcast emails and autoresponders, as well as gather email leads. It’s equipped with neat features like SMTP integrations, the ability to create forms for lead collection, statistics, list segmentation, and plenty of other neat features.
Using Kyvio’s email marketing solution, you’ll be able to run a full-blown email campaign without the need for a third-party provider. The tool also offers excellent automation features that enable you to separate email leads and categorize them into lists depending on their interactions.
So what about
ClickFunnels: Affiliate Management
Again, both solutions give each other a run for their money when it comes to affiliate marketing, as they both feature their own in-built affiliate programs. Kyvio’s is one of the five modules, and it’s called Smart Affiliates. Simply, it allows you to recruit affiliates to promote your products.
Moreover, Smart Affiliates allows you to manage your affiliates through the dashboard. You can track their performance as well as manage their payments. Smart Affiliates also enables you to create a two-tier payment, allowing you to earn commissions from sales done by sub-partners.
A lot of digital marketing platforms feature their own affiliate management systems, but Kyvio’s is pretty unique compared to other competitors. The reason why is because Smart Affiliates is not all about marketing the platform itself. It allows the user to leverage sales through affiliates.
ClickFunnels: Membership Sites
Keeping your intellectual property secure won’t be a problem, whether you’re utilizing Kyvio or
Kyvio’s membership site builder is equipped with an outstanding array of features that you can use to protect your intellectual property as well as leverage your sales. You don’t need any sort of technical skills to make use of this function. It’s all done through the drag-and-drop editor.
It’s pretty much the same deal with
While Kyvio and
Kyvio is a lot more budget-friendly than