This post is going to be your only source needed to discover the complete cost, including hidden charges and everything else you hope to discover about Kartra, one of the best funnel building tool on the market.
After writing several Kartra comparisons articles, Kartra Vs. Clickfunnels and Kartra Vs. Kajabi, that I think are the most detailed there are on the internet, I’ve found that many of you are still in the dark regarding the complete price details for Kartra.
Monthly and annually.
I’m aware of the fact that the pricing information on this tool, even on a search engine like Google, is often not very clear and at times can be somewhat misleading.
That has a way of breaking my heart.
Now you can finally see for yourself some of the details regarding Kartra pricing that typically aren’t shared publicly, but only to those who have completed purchasing the tool.
There’s no need to cover what this tool offers because all the information you need is here.
Kartra Packaging and Prices
The Kartra tool offers 4 basic monthly pricing plans for the sales funnel builder, these include a Starter, Silver, and Gold plan as well as the Platinum plan — costs for these tools are $99, $199, $299, and lastly, $499 per month after your 14-day trial for only $1.
If you choose to pay for one of these plans on a yearly basis, you’ll get a discount that we’ll cover in a bit.
Now, as to the first of these Kartra packages…
The Starter Package Price Plan
The Starter package is the smallest plan Kartra offers. This is a great option for beginners and small business owners who simply want to begin using funnels for their business.
With this plan you’ll get enough functionality to help you get started building your online pages, sales videos, and contacts.
Features of Kartra’s Starter plan:
On my review page for Kartra, you might have already seen the various features of Kartra in action. However, below are listed the precise things you’ll get only with this package.
- Ability to create 2 membership sites
- Access to send a maximum of 15,000 emails each month
- Enter up to 2,500 contacts
- Hosting of approximately 100 pages
- Only a single custom domain allowed
- Access to 20 products to sell
- Ability to stream videos of 50GB bandwidth on Kartra’s video hosting platform
- 20 dynamic follow-up sequences
- Access to 2 Helpdesk portal
- 100 Automation allowed
- Unlimited page visits
The cost of a Kartra Starter plan
If you choose to pay monthly, the cost is $99; however, with a yearly plan you’ll receive a discount of up to 25% off.
When billed annually, a full year of Kartra becomes $79/month
Silver Package Price Plan
This second price plan for Katra is ideal for a growing business that has outgrown the Starter plan. The Silver plan is the best plan and the most popular.
You’ll have less limitations and great access to the tools Kartra offers
Features of the Silver plan
Below you’ll find the number of pages, contacts, emails, sites, and other features you’ll get with this plan package.
- You’ll be able to have leads of up to 12,500
- Streaming of 125GB bandwidth each month
- Ability to send 125,00 emails monthly
- Unlimited ability to host pages
- Additionally, you’ll be able to sell unlimited products
- Maximum of 3 custom domains
- Unlimited membership sites
- Unlimited marketing automation
What does the Kartra Silver plan cost?
This plan costs $199/month when you opt for monthly payments, but with the annual option, you’ll get the 25% annual discount.
Annual cost becomes $149 per month
Gold Plan Package Price
This third Kartra plan package is an upgrade from Kartra’s Silver plan, offering more benefits and access to more tasks.
Kartra Gold Plan Features
- Ability to send 250,000 emails monthly
- Capacity for 25,000 leads
- Limit of 5 custom domain
- Streaming of 200 GB bandwidth
- Unlimited page visits
- Create unlimited pages
- Ability to sell unlimited products
- Unlimited automation and dynamic follow-ups
- Unlimited membership site hosting
Cost of the Kartra Gold Plan
This plan costs $299 per month or an annual billing that costs $229 monthly.
Platinum Package Price Plan
This plan is ideal for corporations and businesses with longer email sequences, a larger list, more domain needs, more contacts, etc.
Platinum Plan Features
- Up to a maximum of 50,000 leads
- Up to 500,000 emails sent each month
- Unlimited helpdesk portals
- Unlimited members area
- 500 GB of bandwidth each month
- Unlimited pages and page visits
- Unlimited number of dynamic follow-up sequences
- Up to 10 custom domains
- Plus, other unlimited benefits
Platinum plan pricing
This plan costs $499 when billed monthly or annual billing of $379/month
Summary of the Complete Kartra Pricing
To sum up pricing, here again are the Kartra pricing options:
- Kartra Starter $99 a month
- Kartra Silver $199 each month
- Kartra Gold $499 monthly
- The Kartra Diamond Plan is not available anymore
- The Kartra Enterprise plan requires you to contact support for this option
You get to pick the plan that best suits your business needs.
Regardless of which plan you choose; you still have access to the 14 day trial for $1
Is Kartra Worth Plan Prices?
It all depends on what you want to do with Kartra whether it’s worth the cost or not.
For someone just starting out with online marketing and working with a limited budget, Kartra probably isn’t a great choice.
However, a business owner who wants to utilize the power offered by an all-in-one tool, then it can be worth it.
No duct tape anymore!
Imagine having all the resources and tools your business needs, all woven together so they communicate seamlessly with each other.
- The email platform
- Your landing pages
- Shopping cart and checkout pages
- Helpdesk ticket portal
- Automated campaigns
- Affiliate management system
- Video hosting
- Membership site hosting
All working and communicating together in order to give your customers an exceptional user experience while helping you to make more money.
You’ll also get proven templates and DFY campaigns.
In closing, let me highlight some of the powerful points:
Kartra Plan Pricing — What Does It Replace?
It’s obvious that this all-in-one software marketing suite and sales funnel platform will replace numerous other tools. So, you’ll be able to save money while building your online business.
What Kartra Replaces
Kartra replaces the following:
- ActiveCampaign (2500 leads, or other CRM): $29/mo
- Standard Plan LeadPages: $25/mo
- Membership software or plugin: $79+ per month
- TriveCard or SamCart: $99/mo
- HelpDesk, such as Zendesk: $5 monthly
- Video Hosting, Vimeo: $20/mo
- Popups/Optin forms, such as Sumo Pro: $29 monthly
- Deadline Funnel: $37 per month
- iDevAffiliate: $39 month.
That’s approximately $362 each month versus $99 a month. So, Kartra’s Silver plan is an amazing deal at $199 with unlimited everything.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the cost of Kartra?
What will Kartra replace?
Am I able to add my own domain to Kartra?
In order to use Kartra, will I need any coding skills?
Does Kartra offer a money-back guarantee?
Which package is right for me?
There are no “add-ons” or extra costs. With Kartra, regardless of which package you opt for, you’ll get everything.
Which is the right package for you?
Is there anything else included?
Additionally, Kartra gives you complete, ready-to-use set of beautiful design templates you can use to create your opt-in forms, checkouts, emails, pages, and more. With Kartra’s easy to use format and the marketing assets that are done for you, you’ll literally have your entire business online and ready to launch within a few hours.
Conclusion on Kartra Pricing
I hope my post for Kartra packages and pricing is helpful in providing you with the things that you want to know regarding Kartra.
If you have any questions, I’m here to help you, just let me know.