Creating professional-looking sales funnels and landing pages has never been simpler, as there are numerous SaaS products that you can employ to create as many funnels and landing pages as you want in a short period of time and without the need for a coding or design background.
Convertri and ClickFunnels are two of the most notable sales funnel builders in the market today. Both tools are quite different, but both can help you with the same objective, which is increasing your sales by converting your leads into paying customers with the aid of sales funnels.
Both Convertri and ClickFunnels are equipped with the tools required to bring in more traffic and convert that traffic into paying customers, but both platforms are priced differently and offer their own set of unique features. So which one is better? Convertri vs. ClickFunnels begins!
Convertri vs. ClickFunnels: Short Answer
If you’re looking for a cost-effective platform that ensures high-yielding sales funnels and prompt website performance, Convertri is an excellent prospect. If you’re in search of an all-in-one digital marketing solution that can literally do it all, ClickFunnels is the way to go.
Convertri vs. ClickFunnels: Comparison Table
|Convertri is a funnel and landing page creator that’s budget-friendly and super easy to use.||ClickFunnels is an all-in-one platform that you can use to run a full-fledged online business.|
|Flaunts a free-form funnel builderYou can share and import funnelsExtremely fast page loading speedConversion tracking functionalityMore affordable than ClickFunnels||Offers a two-week free trial periodWide range of pre-made templatesIn-built A/B split testing functionalityIntegrates with numerous servicesIn-built email and affiliate marketing|
|Fairly new to the funnels marketplaceFewer integrations than ClickFunnels||Costs notably more than Convertri Customer support isn’t exemplary|
Overview of Convertri
Convertri is a fairly new funnel building tool compared to ClickFunnels, but that doesn’t mean it’s lacking in any way. It boasts plenty of features that can rival those of ClickFunnels. In addition, it costs significantly less than its competitor, making it an ideal pick for smaller businesses.
The great thing about Convertri is that it combines all of the strongest suits of similar tools under one roof. It’s equipped with some of the advanced features of ClickFunnels and Kartra, it’s easy to use like the highly popular Leadpages, and it’s conservatively priced like Instapages.
Convertri’s drag-and-drop editor is like no other, as it’s a free-form editor. In other words, it’s not required to insert rows before columns. You can just drag the elements you need and drop them in whichever fashion you want. This isn’t the case with ClickFunnels’ drag-and-drop builder.
Another attribute that sets Convertri apart from other funnel building tools is insanely fast loading times as far as landing pages. This can help notably boost your conversion rate. It automatically optimizes the images, codes, and various other aspects that influence landing page speed.
Most Notable Features:
- Free-Form Funnel Builder: Convertri’s free-form funnel editor allows you to customize your sales funnels with the aid of a drag-and-drop editor that doesn’t restrict you like the one in ClickFunnels where you need to insert rows before columns, hence “free-form.”
- Funnel Sharing and Importing: With the aid of Convertri, you can create sales funnels and outsource them to business partners and clients. Alternatively, you can import sales funnels that others have created and utilize it for your own business. Pretty cool, huh?
- Conversion Tracking: Convertri’s conversion tracking capabilities allow you to track the performance of your funnel’s so that you can optimize it subsequently. All you have to do is observe the metrics displayed by the function to gauge the funnel’s performance.
- Custom CSS: When it comes to customization, Convertri is nothing short of impressive, as it allows you to incorporate custom CSS wherever you want in your funnel or website in general. This, of course, will require you to have a certain level of experience.
- Vast Selection of Fonts: Thanks to its Google Font integration, Convertri offers you the ability to utilize thousands of different fonts, all of which are cross-browser friendly. You’ll highly likely find whichever branded font you’re looking to use in Convertri’s selection.
- Background Videos: Convertri enables you to choose the video of your preference and embed it on your homepage so that it plays automatically whenever someone pays your website a visit. This will help add to your site’s aesthetic appeal and engage visitors.
- A/B Split Testing: Convertri, similar to ClickFunnels, enables you to split-test almost all elements in your sales funnels. This enables you to figure out which design your visitors find more appealing and make changes accordingly. It also offers variants to pick from.
- Mobile Text Scaling: When it comes to forging mobile-responsive web pages, Convertri is a superb platform. It automatically scales down the size of text on your pages in order to fit the viewer’s mobile screen. So you can forget all about clunky, out-of-place text.
- Excellent Integrations: The list of services that Convertri can integrate with may not be as comprehensive as ClickFunnels’, but it’s still quite impressive. You can integrate with MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Drip, Stripe, WebinarJam, and a few more.
- Tremendous Loading Speed: Convertri is all about improving the loading speed of your pages to the max. It implements speed-enhancing tactics such as optimizing images and codes in order to achieve the highest loading speed. And all is done automatically.
Overview of ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is one of the most reputable all-in-one digital marketing platforms available. It has a few more years than Convertri under its belt as it’s been around for over 6 years. ClickFunnels allows you to convert leads into paying customers with the aid of high-yielding sales funnels.
ClickFunnels may not be the first landing page builder to employ a drag-and-drop editor, but it’s certainly the first to revolutionize it. The editor is just packed with functionalities that allow you to create landing pages and sales funnels without the need for experience in coding or design.
The list of integrations that ClickFunnels flaunts is nothing short of impressive. It enables you to integrate with numerous email marketing providers and payment gateways to receive payments online. Using ClickFunnels, you can sell and promote both digital and physical products.
Creating sales funnels using ClickFunnels is as simple as choosing one of the many pre-made templates provided. Alternatively, ClickFunnels enables you to establish your own funnels from scratch. ClickFunnels can also work in conjunction with paid ads to boost your conversion rate.
Most Notable Features:
- Visual Drag and Drop Editor: ClickFunnels’ intuitive drag and drop editor allows users to build landing pages and sales funnels by simply dragging the elements they need and dropping them in their project. You can also customize the elements to your liking.
- Pre-Designed Templates: Don’t want to waste time composing your own sales funnels from scratch? All you have to do is select one of the templates provided by ClickFunnels and get straight to business. You can customize the pre-made templates to your liking.
- Backpack Affiliate Program: Using ClickFunnels, you’ll be able to create and manage your own affiliate program without the need for any third-party services. You’ll be able to recruit affiliates to help you promote and sell your products and services.
- Actionetics Email Marketing: Even though ClickFunnels enables you to integrate with third-party email providers, it also flaunts its in-house email marketing solution. However, Actionetics is only available in ClickFunnels’ top-tier plan, ClickFunnels Platinum.
- eCommerce Services: Whether you’re selling digital or physical products, ClickFunnels allows you to run a full-fledged e-commerce operation under one roof. You can integrate with payment gateways to receive payments online and with ShipStation for shipping.
- Various Integrations: ClickFunnels boasts one of the most impressive assortments of landing page integrations amongst all digital marketing solutions. From email marketing providers like MailChimp and AWeber to e-commerce platforms like Shopify, it has it all.
- A/B Split Testing: Similar to any reputable digital marketing platform, ClickFunnels has a split-testing function that allows you to split-test different aspects of your sales funnels and landing pages to find out which design yields better traffic and higher conversion.
- Membership Sites: ClickFunnels allows you to create different membership sites within your website. As you probably know, membership sites are an excellent way of earning a recurring income by having users sign up for memberships to access exclusive content.
- Onboard Analytics: ClickFunnels enables you to keep tabs on the performance of your sales funnels with ease, thanks to its built-in analytics functionality, which reveals all sorts of valuable info, including user behavior, page views, and the number of conversions.
- Various Webinar Funnels: Looking to host product-based or service-based webinars? ClickFunnels offers you that ability as it features a bunch of different webinar funnels. In addition, It’ll play your webinars on-demand, so nothing needs to be done on your end.
Convertri vs. ClickFunnels: Pricing
Convertri offers three pricing packages. The first is the Standard plan, and it costs $53/month. It offers you the ability to create 50 funnels and 500 landing pages. Not only that, but it grants you access to over 45 professional-looking templates and up to 25,000 impressions/month.
The second pricing option is the Pro plan, and it costs only $58/month, which is quite affordable considering the lots of features it offers, including 250 funnels, 2500 landing pages, and 100,000 impressions/month. It also adds features like the dynamic text replacement and a page importer.
The third pricing option is the Agency plan, which, as the name implies, is geared more towards established agencies. The Agency plan provides you 1000 sales funnels, 10,000 landing pages, and up to 400,000 impressions per month, in addition to all of the features of the previous plans.
You’d expect Convertri’s top-tier plan to be priced similar to ClickFunnels’, but the Agency plan is only $166/month, which is considerably more budget-friendly than its competitor. It’s also worth noting that the Agency plan grants you up to 25 sub-accounts per single subscription.
ClickFunnels has two main pricing plans, and it offers a 14-day free trial period. The first pricing plan is ClickFunnels Basic, and it costs $97/month. This plan offers you the ability to forge up to 100 pages and 20 sales funnels, as well as garner a following of up to 20,000 visitors/month.
The second pricing plan is the ClickFunnels Platinum plan, which you may know as the Etison Suite plan. This is ClickFunnels’ top-tier plan, and it’s priced at $297/month. Pretty costly, right? Well, it’s because it grants you access to premium features like Actionetics and Backpack.
The Platinum Plan also allows you to create countless sales funnels and landing pages. Not just that, but it also doesn’t put any restraints on the number of visitors that you can have per month. It also helps save you money since you won’t need to integrate with third-party email providers.
That’s not the only feature that will help save you money, as the Backpack affiliate program will allow you to establish and manage your own affiliate program without the need to resort to any third-party service. ClickFunnels Platinum is optimal for agencies and experienced marketers.
Convertri vs. Clickfunnels: Speed
Both Convertri and ClickFunnels are excellent funnel and landing page builders, which is why we won’t be covering funnel and landing page building in specific. Instead, we’re going to shed light on discrepancies between the two platforms, starting with website performance and speed.
Website performance is one of those factors that govern your conversion rate. Not only that, but it also affects the bounce rate on your site. The more time your web pages take to fully load, the more your visitors will leave and may never return again, reducing the number of conversions.
In brief, the landing pages created with Convertri load considerably faster than the ones built with ClickFunnels. To be more specific, the pages built by Convertri load in just 0.9 seconds. This isn’t just faster than ClickFunnels’ loading time, it’s arguably faster than all other platforms.
While most funnel creators focus primarily on the process of creating sales funnels and landing pages, Convertri takes that a step further by paying extra attention to website performance. Just create a page on both Convertri and ClickFunnels then test their speeds to see for yourself.
Convertri may not be as advanced or comprehensive as ClickFunnels, but if you’re looking for a dedicated sales funnel or landing page builder that provides in-house hosting, and that ensures optimal website performance and speed, Convertri is definitely the superior option in this case.
Convertri vs. Clickfunnels: Affiliates
In terms of setting up and managing affiliate marketing campaigns, ClickFunnels is the obvious winner here. Please be reminded that ClickFunnels has been around longer than Convertri, and so Convertri has a lot of catching up to do when it comes to its affiliate marketing features.
Managing a successful affiliate marketing campaign using ClickFunnels is actually pretty simple. Tracking them is even more simple. Just head to your ClickFunnels dashboard and look up your affiliate link. You may think ClickFunnels is overhyped, but the numbers speak on its behalf.
ClickFunnels will help you bring in more traffic, increase your conversions, and make you more money quickly. Another awesome thing about ClickFunnels is that it’s a company that listens to its users, so you can rest assured that it’ll always provide value and be ahead of the curve.
Yes, Convertri is more affordable than Convertri, and that’s something that we really like admire it, but let’s not forget that Convertri is a dedicated funnel and page builder, whereas ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing solution that will help you devise the ultimate marketing strategy.
Convertri vs. Clickfunnels: Integrations
ClickFunnels supports an extensive host of API integrations, including payment processors and email autoresponders. ClickFunnels can even integrate with content management systems such as WordPress and e-commerce platforms like Shopify, in addition to social media platforms.
Speaking of WordPress, ClickFunnels boasts some of the most popular WordPress plugins out there, meaning you’ll be able to integrate them into your WordPress website with ease. Further, ClickFunnels does a brilliant job of creating mobile-friendly pages for all device screens.
Convertri also features an array of integrations, including some that will help you with marketing automation such as InfusionSoft, Zapier, and Webhooks. It also offers integrations for AWeber, MailChimp, ThriveCart, GetResponse, ConvertKit, and many more that you make use of.
Convertri vs. Clickfunnels: Support
Support is an important factor to consider when contemplating a SaaS product. Luckily, both of the tools we’re comparing today offer reliable support. In short, ClickFunnels provides superior support than Convertri for the simple fact that it has more support channels to resort to.
Convertri main support channel is its comprehensive online knowledge base, which does a great job of covering virtually all frequently asked questions regarding the platforms. But that’s just it! Convertri has a lot of catching up to do in order to rival the support provided by ClickFunnels.
Similar to Convertri, ClickFunnels is backed by a comprehensive knowledge base that allows you to look up answers for all frequently asked questions. Not only that, but it features an online chat function that enables you to ask for and receive live support from the ClickFunnels support.
Aside from all of that, ClickFunnels provides tons of instruction videos that help walk you step by step through the process of utilizing the platform. What’s more, considering how widely used the platform is, you’ll find plenty of helpful user-created videos available on YouTube.
It’s really hard to decide between Convertri and ClickFunnels. On one hand, you have a platform that displays a lot of promise and functionality at an affordable price. And on the other hand, you have a seasoned platform that’s capable of realizing your digital marketing ambitions with ease.
So which tool should you choose? Well, if you’re new to the whole funnel creation business, we highly recommend using Convertri, as it’s extremely easy to use and won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Not to mention that it’s a merely funnel and page builder, so there isn’t much to figure out.
However, if you’re looking for a full-fledged solution that can help you pull off just about anything in the field of digital marketing, ClickFunnels is the way to go. All in all, both platforms are highly capable and will help you create effective sales funnels and landing pages without any hassles.