Both Builderall and ClickFunnels are sales funnel software that businesses can utilize to market, sell, and deliver their services or products online, whether the product is physical or digital. Both platforms are quite similar in a lot of aspects, but it’s their differences that seal the deal.
If you’re wondering which of these two highly-effective sales funnel platforms you should use for your business, you may want to stick around for a while because, by the end of this Builderall vs. ClickFunnels championship match, you’ll have a clear idea of which platform you should adopt.
The main difference between ClickFunnels and Builderall is that the former features much more data and analytics views than the latter. ClickFunnels also boasts a massive host of integrations that Builderall lacks. Builderall’s templates are free, whereas ClickFunnels charges for premium templates. It’s also worth noting that ClickFunnels has been around longer than Builderall.
Builderall vs. ClickFunnels: Summary
|ClickFunnels is an all-in-one platform that all pay-per-click marketers will find value in.
|Builderall is an optimal sales funnel software for marketers and product developers.
Builderall vs. ClickFunnels: Overviews
If you’re still reading, it means that you’re not looking for a quick answer and that you’re looking to learn more about both platforms. This section of the article will fill you in on everything there’s to know about both ClickFunnels and Builderall, so grab a cup of coffee and buckle up.
Overview of ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is a full-fledged sales funnel platform created by Russel Brunson. This platform is equipped with all the tools required for running a successful business. ClickFunnels is primarily geared towards helping its users make money, which is the reason behind its popularity.
How can ClickFunnels help you? Simply put, ClickFunnels is a sales funnel platform that helps simplify online marketing, and it allows users to interact with customers. ClickFunnels has been around for quite some time, and it’s one of the most powerful funneling tools out there.
Most Notable Features:
- Pre-Defined Templates and Funnels – ClickFunnels offers its users an extensive range of pre-made templates and funnels that allow them to create their very own professional sales funnels quickly. Not to mention that you can create your own funnels from scratch.
- Visual Drag and Drop Web Page Editor – Using the ClickFunnels drag and drop editor, you can easily customize every single page of your sales funnel to make it unique. You can change the background, modify the fonts, and add a wide range of design elements.
- Backpack Affiliate Programme – ClickFunnels offers its users the ability to set up and manage their own affiliate programs. This means that you’ll gain access to a set of tools that will help you recruit affiliates to sell your products or promote your services.
- Email Marketing – By subscribing to ClickFunnels’ Etison Suite plan, you gain access to Actionetics, which is ClickFunnels’ own marketing automation platform. You can also join your ClickFunnels account with email marketing services like MailChimp and AWeber.
- eCommerce Service – ClickFunnels offer you the chance to promote your services and sell your products using your sales funnels, whether the product is physical or digital. In addition, you can take payments online. You can also integrate with ShipStation.
- Membership Funnels – In addition to the impressive array of features mentioned above, ClickFunnels also offers a range of membership site funnels that you can use to promote your website and have users sign up for memberships in order to access your content.
- Integrations – One of the attributes that set ClickFunnels apart from other platforms that share the same purpose is that it can be integrated with an extensive array of third-party services and tools, including WordPress, Shopify, and Zapier, just to name a few.
- Webinar Hosting – To add to its list of impressive features, ClickFunnels offers users the ability to host webinars. What’s more, ClickFunnels is equipped with webinar funnels that you can use to promote your webinars and run them automatically on-demand.
- Analytics – Using ClickFunnels, you can easily keep track of your funnels’ performance using the analytics feature. When viewing the analytics of a sales funnel, you’ll see data such as page views, user behavior, and the number of conversions, to name a few.
- Split Testing – Using the split testing function, you’ll know which designs appeal to your audience. Moreover, you’ll be able to figure out which designs aren’t helping you achieve the conversion you’re after. You can split-test just about any aspect of your sales funnel.
- Support and Documentation – You can submit support tickets to the ClickFunnels help team. You also have access to a vast knowledge base. In addition, you can connect with the community through means such as Facebook, YouTube, and much more.
How Does ClickFunnels Work
According to Russell Brunson, the founder of ClickFunnels, many eCommerce platforms seem to have a hard time reaching their goals, which is mainly because their focus is geared towards selling products or services when their main focus should be presenting a captivating offer.
With the aid of ClickFunnels, you can create irresistible proposals that are bound to boost your conversion rate significantly. Using ClickFunnels, there won’t be any need for you to separately buy a bunch of tools in order to run your business. ClickFunnerls has it all.
Overview of Builderall
Builderall is a highly-effective marketing platform that offers its users a wide range of tools that can help them run their businesses successfully. Builderall was launched in 2018, so it’s about four years younger than ClickFunnels, which was founded back in 2014.
Aside from common features such as auto-responders, website builder, landing pages, funnels, sales pages, analytics, etc. Builderall has a few features that are missing in ClickFunnels. Such features include on-page SEO tools and heat maps. Very promising for a relatively new tool.
Most Notable Features:
- Drag and Drop Website Builders – Equipped with three website builders, namely Pixel Perfect Builder, Responsive Builder, and Mobile First Builder, Builderall provides you the ability to create your own professional websites without any need for experience.
- App Builder – This is one of the most notable features that Builderall has to offer. As you might have guessed from its name, this feature allows you to create apps with ease. You can actually create your first ever app in about 15 minutes using this feature.
- Design Tools – Builderall features an extensive array of design tools like Design Studio, Photo Studio, Builderall Image Spinner, Video Editor, and much more. This set of tools is intended to help you make the most out of your graphics and ensure a winsome design.
- Hosting Service – Another feature that makes Builderall a highly-popular platform is its use of dedicated servers for hosting. Additionally, it boasts its very own content delivery network that covers five different continents, ensuring quick loading and zero downtime.
- Customizable Templates – Just like ClickFunnels, Builderall offers an incredible array of professional templates that you can use to build a website, sales funnel, landing page, or even a simple blog. As we’ve already mentioned, Builderall’s templates are all free.
- eLearning – Builderall is the ideal platform for course developers as it offers the ability to create your own courses and individual lessons. Moreover, it offers you the ability to lock the content you’ve created and charge users in order to grant them access.
- eCommerce – This is yet another feature that Builderall shares with ClickFunnels. Using this feature, you have the ability to create a fully-integrated eCommerce platform that will allow you to sell digital, physical, or affiliate products. It also allows receiving payments.
- Email Marketing – When it comes to email marketing, Builderall is simply fantastic. The platform features its own autoresponder service as well as a mailing boss that offers you the ability to set up an unlimited number of email campaigns, among many other actions.
- Membership Site – Using Builderall, you have the ability to create membership websites and charge users a subscription fee in order for them to access your content. In addition, you can restrict a certain part of your website that only membership users can access.
- Webinars – Another thing that Builderall allows you to do is stream pre-recorded or live webinars on your website. We’ll be having an in-depth comparison between the webinar services that Builderall has to offer in comparison to ClickFunnels’ webinar services.
- Heat Mapping – Employing Builderall’s heat maps, you can figure out exactly how users navigate through your website or sales funnel in order to improve them in a way that can help you achieve the highest conversion rate you can get.
- Integrations – While it’s not as equipped as ClickFunnels when it comes to landing page integrations, Builderall can still be integrated with quite an impressive number of services and providers. Such third-party services include AWeber, PayPal, and more.
- Split Testing – Just like in ClickFunnels, you have the ability to split-test all of your site’s components in order to ensure a design that offers an ideal conversion rate. This applies to anything from your web pages and sales funnels to content and design elements.
- Support – Don’t worry about getting lost when attempting to use Builderall, as there are many support channels that you can use in order to find the information you need. Such support channels include Builderall’s knowledge base, Facebook page, and more.
How Does Builderall Work
Whether you’re a marketer, seller, or freelancer, Buildrall will provide you with the tools you need to reach your goals swiftly and smoothly. Builderall offers you an assortment of crucial marketing tools at a rate that’s much lower than what these tools would cost if purchased separately.
Just like ClickFunnels, Builderall also boasts an affiliate marketing program that offers users the ability to earn excellent commissions. In a nutshell, Builderall is a platform that’s geared towards helping you reach your digital marketing dreams while earning some coins along the way.
Builderall vs. ClickFunnels: Templates
Just as its name implies, ClickFunnels is a tool that’s designed mainly to help make the process of creating sales funnels easier. It’s equipped with a broad range of pre-defined funnel sets and landing page templates, meaning that you’ll certainly find a funnel that meets your requirements.
The sales funnels that ClickFunnels has to offer aren’t only industry-oriented, there are different goal-oriented sales funnels that you can utilize for generating leads, run webinars, sell access to events, sell products, or other personal goals that you’d like to achieve on your website.
You don’t even have to stick to the pre-made templates and funnels that ClickFunnels, you can create your own templates and sales funnels with ease. And while it’s not as option-stacked as Builderall when it comes to templates, ClickFunnels is fully optimized for conversions.
Builderall isn’t very different from ClickFunnels when it comes to purpose, as it also allows you to create websites, sales funnels, online stores, landing pages, and more. Builderall features a wide assortment of template categories, namely fashion, news, travel, food, health, and beauty.
When it comes to customization, Builderall truly excels, as it features three different site builders that you can use to create your own unique and professional website from the ground up. We’re also quite fond of how modern and relevant each template and design element is.
As we’ve already mentioned in the overview section of the article, Builderall’s templates are all free, whereas ClickFunnels charges a fee for its premium selection of templates. It’s also worth noting that the process of creating a website, sales funnel, etc on Builderall is insanely quick.
So which platform should you run with? Well, when it comes to sales funnels, we highly advise using ClickFunnels as it features some of the best funnel sets and landing pages out there. But when it comes to designing websites and customization, Builderall is the way to go.
Builderall vs. ClickFunnels: Drag and Drop Editors
The competition between Builderall and ClickFunnels is pretty stiff as far as their drag and drop editors. Builderall doesn’t feature just one drag and drops builder, but four, namely Pixel Perfect Builder, Responsive Builder, Mobile First Builder, and App Builder.
The latter three drag and drop builders are complementary tools, whereas the Pixel Perfect drag and drop builder is the primary Builderall builder. However, if you wish to use Pixel Perfect, you’ll have to create the versions of your website, one for desktop, one for mobile, and one for tablet.
Having to create three different versions of your website can be quite daunting for some people, but for others, it’s an excellent chance to control the look of your site on different devices. If you belong to the former type of users, then you’ll find Builderall’s Responsive Builder of great help.
Using Builderall’s Responsive Builder, you only have to design your website once, and it will be adjusted automatically by Builderall in such a way that makes it responsive on all devices. The other two builders are used to create mobile-specific products or apps, respectively.
What’s so awesome about Builderall’s drag and drop builders is that they’re super easy to learn, which makes the design process extremely quick and fun. You simply drag the desired element, drop it anywhere you want on your web page, and then position the element to your liking.
ClickFunnels also features a drag and drop editor that you can use to customize your templates and sales funnels with ease. However, ClickFunnels takes things a step forward by employing a funnel dashboard that features all things funnel-related such as settings, integrations, and more.
Similarly to Builderall’s drag and drop builders, the ClickFunnels editor allows you to add a wide range of design elements to your sales funnels by simply dragging and dropping them wherever you want. You can also upload images or use stock images from IconFinder, Pixabay, or such.
Another thing you can do using the ClickFunnels editor is embedding videos from video-sharing platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo. And what’s even more impressive is that you don’t even have to leave the editor in order to upload images or embed videos onto your web page.
So which platform wins when it comes to this war between drag and drop editors? It’s all about personal preference, really. Both platforms provide impressive builders that will help you create the website of your dreams. If we have to choose a winner, we’d go with ClickFunnels.
Builderall vs. ClickFunnels: Email Marketing
We’ve already established that both Builderall and ClickFunnels have their own email marketing services, meaning that whether you use the former or the latter platform, you’ll be able to create email campaigns and target specific groups of people, among various other features.
Builderall’s email marketing service goes by the name of Mailing Boss. Using this service, you’ll be able to create and automate email campaigns with ease. It’s also worth noting that Builderall features predefined email templates, so you don’t really have to design anything from scratch.
Using Mailing Boss, you can send personalized emails, target certain emails at certain groups of people, add or track new subscribers, and monitor campaign analytics. Moreover, Builderall also allows you to send an unlimited number of emails to an unlimited number of users.
ClickFunnels’ email marketing service goes by the name of Actionetics, which is exclusive to the Etison Suite plan. Using Actionetics, you have the ability to create email campaigns, track email metrics, set up email lists, link emails with funnels, and set up follow-up funnels.
Into the bargain, Actionetics offers you the ability to send an unlimited number of emails as well as collect an unlimited number of contracts. You can also integrate with third-party services like MailChimp, AWeber, PayPal, and more. It’s a tie between both platforms in our book.
Builderall vs. ClickFunnels: Publishing
When it comes to publishing your website, ClickFunnels offers you a number of options. One of the most popular sharing options on ClickFunnels is the WordPress plugin, as it allows users to embed their funnels within their WordPress websites with ease.
You can also use the Embed Code option to embed your funnel pages on a website after you’ve added them into iframes. Another option that ClickFunnels offers its users is the ClickPop Code, which allows you to add a ClickPop version of your funnel on any website or web page.
Alternatively, you can employ the Add to Facebook function in order to connect and display your sales funnel on your Facebook page. Last but not least, the Download HTML option offers users the ability to download .html files of their sales funnels in order to host them wherever they want.
Builderall, on the other hand, doesn’t really offer as many publishing options as ClickFunnels. In fact, it only offers two options. You can either utilize a free subdomain from Builderall, or you can buy a domain and link it to your Builderall website.
With this information in mind, it’s safe to say that ClickFunnels wins this round by a long shot. If you’re starting a website from scratch and you don’t care about integrating your pages with any other website or software, then you’ll find Builderall to be of great help.
Builderall vs. ClickFunnels: User Experience
Okay, so now that we have a pretty good understanding of the features that both platforms have to offer, it’s time to take a look at how everything comes together in the form of user experience.
1. ClickFunnels User Experience
ClickFunnels offers users a 14-day free trial period, so you can give ClickFunnels a shot without having to pay a single penny in order to decide whether it’s the right platform for you or not. The thing, however, is that you need to use your credit card details in order to access the trial period.
Now that you’re all signed up with ClickFunnels, the first thing you’ll see is the dashboard. Using the ClickFunnels dashboard, you can gain access to the platform’s large assortment of features, from the Backpack affiliate program to the Actionetics email marketing tool.
Configuring your ClickFunnels settings is the first step towards creating your sales funnels. The settings can be accessed by clicking on the avatar icon, which you can find in the top right hand of the layout. Since you’re new to ClickFunnels, here are some important settings to configure:
- Domains – Using ClickFunnels, you can purchase a new domain or connect to your own domain with ease. It’s also worth noting that new members get a free domain for the first year of using ClickFunnels.
- Payment Gateways – For you to receive payments through your sales funnel, you’ll first need to configure your payment gateway settings. You can integrate a third-party service such as PayPal, Stripe, and more.
- Email Provider – You have two options as far as integrating an email provider. The first option is to integrate with a third-party email provider like MailChimp or AWeber, and the section option is to utilize ClickFunnels’ own email marketing tool, Actionetics.
- SMTP Service – You can integrate your own existing SMTP service so that you can send promotional emails, notifications, and invoices to your users or certain groups of users.
Template Selection Process
Now that you’ve configured your ClickFunnels settings, it’s time to select a template. You can do so by clicking New Funnel on the ClickFunnels dashboard homepage. Now all you have to do is use the Funnel Cookbook to select the funnel set and template that suits your niche.
How do you use the Funnel Cookbook? It’s pretty simple. You simply choose your industry, type of funnel, and funnel goal. Thereafter, ClickFunnels will showcase the funnel sets that are close to the type of funnel you’re after based on the information you’ve provided.
Upon selecting the right template for you, ClickFunnels will present a bunch of different landing page templates, some of which are free, and some aren’t. You can preview each template to get an understanding of what it has to offer. There are also videos and tips that can help with that.
Sales Funnel Configuration
After you’ve selected the template that meets your needs, it’s time to configure it using the many tools and features that you can find in the ClickFunnels funnel dashboard, such as ClickFunnels Editor, Email Automation, Funnel Settings, Analytics Reporting, and Publishing Options.
Some of the most important funnel settings to configure include the domain, tracking codes, and SMTP. You need to choose the domain you’d like to use for that particular funnel. You must also select the SMTP configuration that meets your needs and add the required tracking codes.
Sales Funnel Customization
Before publishing your sales funnel, you can fully customize it to your liking. As we’ve previously stated, you can customize anything from text, media, forms, content blocks, and many more. It’s extremely simple, and it shouldn’t take much of your time, thanks to ClickFunnels’ intuitiveness.
Publishing the Sales Funnel
Finally, it’s time to publish your sales funnel. Like we’ve already mentioned in previous sections of this article, ClickFunnels offers a wide range of publishing options, from using the WordPress plugin to sharing your funnels on social media. Simply choose the method that suits you.
You can find all of the publishing options in the Publishing section of the funnel dashboard. Also, you’ll find a bunch of walk-through videos that will help make the publishing process a lot easier on you. All in all, ClickFunnels provides an excellent user experience with absolutely no snags.
2. Buildrall User Experience
Looking to get started with Builderall? You’ll have to fill out some basic contact information to be registered. However, one of the best things about Builderall is that it offers a 7-day free trial that doesn’t require any parting with a credit card, which isn’t the case for ClickFunnels.
After signing in to Builderall, you’ll be redirected to the Builderall dashboard. You’ll be met with a welcome video that takes you on a quick tour around the platform and helps get you acquainted with its many features and aspects. Let’s see how you can use Builderall to build a website.
Choose a Website Builder
For you to create a website on Builderall, you’ll have to choose one of the three website builders that Builderall provides. We’ve already gone over the difference between each of these builders, but it’s worth noting that Pixel Perfect offers a wider host of templates and sales funnels.
Select the Right Template
The next step is to select the template that meets your aesthetic needs. In the Categories menu, you can easily filter the templates in order to find the one that suits you the most with ease. You preview each template by selecting View. To select a template, simply click on Edit.
Customize Your Template
Templates can be easily customized using Builderall’s website builders. You can customize the pages on your site by managing features such as domain settings, language options, and SEO, just to name a few. You can also customize text content in terms of style, color, size, and more.
Into the bargain, Builderall offers users an extensive array of design elements that can be used to enhance the visual appeal of your website and make sure that it’s unique and original. Some of these elements include images, videos, audios, pop-ups, forms, buttons, and many more.
Another thing that you can do is add checkout options, which is an essential aspect for people who are planning on selling products or offering services. You can also utilize various payment gateways and manage sales with ease. All elements can simply be dragged and dropped.
Pick a Publishing Option
Like we’ve already mentioned, Builderall doesn’t offer many publishing options. You can utilize a free subdomain from Builderall, or you can buy a domain and link it to your website. You can find these options by reselecting your appointed website builder and then clicking My Sites.
Builderall vs. ClickFunnels: Pricing
Both Builderall and ClickFunnels offer three separate plans that vary when it comes to cost and features. Builderall presents the Web Presence package ($9.99 per month), Digital Marketing package ($29.90 per month), and Builderall Business package ($37 per month).
ClickFunnels provides users the Personal package ($37 per month), Startup package ($97 per month), and Enterprise package ($297 per month). As you can see, ClickFunnels seems to be pricier than its counterpart, but it’s justifiable considering the number of features it offers.
Based on pricing alone, it seems like Builderall is the clear winner. In fact, there are people that think that ClickFunnels is ridiculously priced, but when you take into consideration the incredible number of features ClickFunnels offers and its user-friendliness, the pricing seems justified.
What a long journey this has been, huh? Our conclusion is that while Builderall is an ideal option for novice and professional marketers alike, we feel like ClickFunnels is the superior platform for a few reasons, namely its assortment of features, remarkable funnel sets, and integrations. And with that, we declare ClickFunnels, the winner of the Builderall vs. ClickFunnels match.