Blog

Use Text Instead of Graphics on Your Website

Why Should You Use Text Instead of Graphics on Your Website

According to an eye-tracking study conducted by the Poynter Institute, around 78% of the users that contributed to the study have checked out the text content on a page before switching their attention to graphics. In contrast, the attention of the other 22% fell directly on graphics first.  As is evident from the above-mentioned stats, text content …

Why Should You Use Text Instead of Graphics on Your Website Read More »

The Long Tail of Search

The Long Tail of Search

We might have touched upon the topic of long-tail keywords in some of our previous articles, but we’ve never really taken the time to talk about this specific type of keywords in detail. If you wish to learn more about long-tail keywords, you may want to stick around until the end of this article. What …

The Long Tail of Search Read More »

How to Use H1 Heading Tag

How to Use H1 Heading Tag

The <h1> HTML tag holds pronounced significance in the world of SEO as it’s used primarily for titling web pages. Learning how to exploit the <h1> heading tag effectively can help you ascend the ladder of content marketing success a lot faster than your competitors.  Here’s How: Avoid extra-long H1 headings Use Keywords in H1 …

How to Use H1 Heading Tag Read More »