It is rare a day that I don't come across a post by Bill, offering unique and valuable insight on some issue (not necessarily related to websites). Then it struck me that I may not be alone in that. Let's see.
- You have noticed and discussed the new look of SEO by the Sea
- You know the SEO by the SEA content as well as one on your site
- You remember SEO by the SEA post links by numbers (?p=355, for instance).
- You know the SEO by the SEA is actually a SEO company, offering SEO services
- You haven't noticed that post titles are actually right-aligned
- You'd agree to read the blog with right-aligned text, upside down
- You are awed by how Bill manages to read/answer/write/post/contribute/comment in so many places simultaneously
- You have been to the SEO by the SEA meeting(s)
- You'd wear a SEO by the SEA fan t-shirt/hat/other on the conference(s)
- You did meet Bill at the conferences to talk about random [Google ranking patents] stuff
- You know who found him first and visit places where he posts regularly
- You learned where he lives by reading his posts (without looking at his contact info)
- 1-4: I am a SEO by the SEA reader.
- 5-8: I like what Bill writes and does.
- 9-12: I know Bill personally (even though I may have not met him).
What did I miss?
P.S. Bill, good luck at SEL.