I am Yura Filimonov and I'm an Internet marketer from Russia.
Currently, I am working on my own project and help people with building and promoting websites. When working on websites, I pay attention to all aspects of a site, because a balance of all the aspects is required for the site to work successfully.
I started in SEO in 2004 and since then, I have gained significant knowledge and skills in:
- market research
- product SWOT analysis
- keyword research
- search engine optimization (both onpage and offsite)
- Internet marketing (positioning on the Internet to gain more customers, also from other websites, via word of mouth, etc)
- copywriting, including creating link worthy content, compelling headlines, linkbait, etc
- website usability, including scent trail and persuasion marketing
- website accessibility
- HTML/CSS editing and coding
- Drupal administration
- pay per click advertising (PPC, AdWords)
Knowing all the above lets me take a high-view approach to the website, take most of the aspects into account to create much better websites or promote them more effectively.
If you want to improve your website, you can:
- learn everything yourself
- get a review of your website usability to increase sales and other conversions by 30%-150% for $400-$1200, depending on your website
- use an effective link building (link bait) service to get links to get immediate and long-term targeted traffic
Apart from this blog, you can find me online at:
- Cre8asite Forums (I'm a moderator of the Website Hospital and Copywriting forums there since Sep 2010)
You can also read my other articles at:
P.S. Yura is my common name. Yuri is a formal variant I used online before, though Yuriy is what my international passport says.